Admin Test
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Admin Test

Testing Forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sacred Six
A Real Story About My Award EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:41 pm by lil-cutie941

» If you have other videos post here
A Real Story About My Award EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:13 pm by Jeissel Denise

» Bubbly
A Real Story About My Award EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:04 pm by Jeissel Denise

» Fabulous
A Real Story About My Award EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:02 pm by Jeissel Denise

» Education
A Real Story About My Award EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:49 pm by Jeissel Denise

» Romance
A Real Story About My Award EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:49 pm by Jeissel Denise

» Songs
A Real Story About My Award EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:48 pm by Jeissel Denise

» A Real Story About My Award
A Real Story About My Award EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 pm by Jeissel Denise

» Mini icons change to character sheet
A Real Story About My Award EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 pm by Jeissel Denise

Keywords

Jojo - Beautiful Girls
Community Chest

Community Chest

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Real Story About My Award

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Icon A Real Story About My Award Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:18 am

PreciouS HearT

PreciouS HearT
Friend
Friend

Well. i had have a look on your post. i had read some.
wants to say something about myself.
My real name is NOYON ( its means - eYe ). and for net i mean in paltalk - some ppls know me by emo name. coz i have a nick in paltalk. EMOTIONAL SONG. And llPreciouS HearTll ...
my age is 28 over and 29 running. me from bangladesh. am too much emotional and much more innocent by sensitive sense.
all of my brothers and sisters married by love. and they has two or three kids. my two elder brothers got married, when they was like 26 and 27. and my two sisters got married when they was like 19 and 20 years old. and am the last one.
i had a love in my life at 2000. our friendship was started at 10th october at 1999. after some days - i asked her about our relation. thn she said me - its just a friendship. nothing more. and she was laughting. thn i said her - well - i wont like this friendship. i like that friendship which can reached the marry.
that day she went to her home and she was like angry on me. i got her feelings. and thats why i just called her after one day. i said - am sorry for everything. and i wont any relation with you. coz i dont like this open minded friendship. and i hate that girl who like to make two or more frienship with males.
she just cuted the phone. and i was so sad for every thing. sometimes i was thinking - why am like this. why i cant be like others.
after 6 days - she called me. and told me sorry. i just said her - please dont be sorry. and thn she told me - you was right. now am feeling love on you. i was wonder. i wasnt able to believe my left ear. she told me to meet with her for some hours. thn i went to her. when i was meeted with her thn she told me something about her choice. i mean - abour her like and dislike things. i said her - i can accept everything. but i have a problem. i cant make friendship with more girls. i need only one. who is alone no male friend. who is innocent like kids. emotional like blind mad. honest and holy like an angel. and i need an innocent face. not an attraction face. but yes an innocent face. so that - when i will see that face - thn i can fondle it. i need an emotional heart which heart can kill me by true love. and i hate to look at place-religion-money and something like that. and i wont accept if you like to make other friendship with males. thn she asked me - are you jealous ? thn i said - no. am not jealous. its just a feelings of love - that i have one person - who is only for mine. and me also only for her. its not jealousy - ofcourse its just a feelings of true love. if you can agree with my all thinks thn well. you are most welcome to my life.
and we was ready to marry. and our family also accepted us. at that time i just complited my a level. and she was in BBA. i just asked her why she is in BBA. thn she said me she didnt complited her 9 grade and first o level. when she was in 9 level thn she was ready to jumped on o level. anyway - thn 2 months our life was nice. i didnt care about myself. and always i was infront of her class room. and after feenished her class we had meet for some hours. some of her female friends wanted to tell me something about her. but i was like a shy boy. i wasnt able to talk with a girl. and thats why i didnt talk with them. but one day a doubt attacked me coz of her some works. and thn i asked her something. thn i got her like a new way. she was elder thn me for 2 years and 4 months. and she said - she wont lost me - thats why she said me lies. it was so hurt for me. but she was cryed with me. and thn i had forgive her. after 3 months - we was in a garden. suddenly she said me, she have to go to her mom. and thn i wanted to go with her. but she said me - no. please go to your home. and i will call you later. thn i was ready to go to my home. but suddenly i thought that - why she wont i go with her. and she didnt do it before. thn i was followed her. after go to her area - i saw - she talking with some one. a smart and old ager male. the sky was thundering beside on my ears. i wasnt able to believe my eyes. still now - i dont know how i came back to my home.
after one day - she called me. and i told her to meet with me. thn she came to me. and thn i asked her something about her past life. she told me some lies.
i wanted to know everything from her. but when she told me lies thn i just asked her about that male. and she lost her dad at 1996. i said her swear of your dad please dont lie with me. thn she told me all of her past life. thn i got her with a new way. she lost her life coz of her x bf. and that male was that x bf. i had lost my sense less. after got my sense i saw - am in my home. and my mom beside on me. i saw some tears on my mom's eyes. may be those was a tears of joy.
after two days she called me again. and she was crying with me like a kid. and she made a promise with me. she wont look at other males in her full life. and she said me somethings. i just forgive her. and that was second time.
after some days she told me - she got a free visa to live in usa for full life. and she wants to take me with her. and thats why we nee marry. i was ready for that.
but after 5 days i saw - she going somewhere with a male by a car. i started run and stoped their car. thn i just asked her about that male. she told me - he is my elder brother's friend. and i needs some help from him to make some papers to go usa. thn she gave me some papers and said me to attach my picture and give a sign on those papers. i tear those papers. and came back to my home. after some times she requested me to to meet with her. but i didnt. i just cuted the phone. and she sent me a sms. she wrote on that sms she is going usa after 4 days. and she got ticket.
everything is ready. she going to usa. and her flight time was at night 10.20 . i wasnt able to control maself. i just run and went to airport and meeted with her. and i wanted to stop her. thn she got angry on me. and she said - ( YOU ARE SICK AND NARROW MINDED. you can crash your life with your sickness. but i cant. )
i was crying like new born baby. all ppls was looking at me and they was laughting on me. after thn she gone...
thn i came back to my home. i got a call from usa. she was crying with me. i didnt talk anymore. and we had sale our home and changed our phone line. after 1 year i heared from her elder brother - that - she got marry and she is a mom now. some one told me she was waiting for me for 5 months. and called to my past number. thn she got marry.
after thn i was like a real mad from 2001 to 2005 march. i didnt talk with my mom also. didnt eat and sleep properly. and at 2005 may i got a job. and thn i was getting easy slowly.
anyway - some times am asking myself - am i really a sick person ? and a person who have a narrow mind ? my mom and all of my family members are mad to set my marry. but am scaring to think about marry. i know - not every one are fraud or bad in world. but yes maximum are bad. and in my view - they are real sick and narrow minded. and i know - no one here in this world like me. and may be am not perfect for this world. some times am talking with my LORD and crying at midnight. i just wants to kill my emotion ness. and wants to be practical like others. but i cant. maximum ppls are mad for bad fun or flirting. and lots of ppls thinking - bad relation and s.. is just a fun.
still am alone. sometimes am thinking - alone is best. no scare to lost some one. i think - i have that emotions what wasnt on ROMEO'S or JULIET'S heart. but i hate dating. and anything like bad relation before marry.

Anyway - I have posted this story with a name - AWARD...
And this is my AWARD - that - am sick mined and narrow... Coz i dont like more friends. Coz, i cant think or feel more girls at a time. And i cant make any bad relations.

http://friendsentertainment.heavenforum.com/

2Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:07 am

Lelouch

Lelouch
Friend
Friend

Is that a true Story?

http://www.freewebs.com/sacredsix/

3Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:54 am

PreciouS HearT

PreciouS HearT
Friend
Friend

Please - look at the title of the topic

4Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:58 am

Lelouch

Lelouch
Friend
Friend

PreciouS HearT wrote:Please - look at the title of the topic

HAHA sorry.It was color mixed. Laughing

http://www.freewebs.com/sacredsix/

5Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Jeissel Denise

Jeissel Denise
Founder
Founder

it so long but great

https://admintesthk.forumotion.com

6Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:51 pm

lil-cutie941

lil-cutie941
Good friend
Good friend

yeh

7Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:21 pm

Jeissel Denise

Jeissel Denise
Founder
Founder

do u read it all jan?

8Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:14 am

PreciouS HearT

PreciouS HearT
Friend
Friend

Admin - I think - you didnt read all - thn how did you think its grt ???

9Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Jeissel Denise

Jeissel Denise
Founder
Founder

well i have read some and i think thats great

Well. i had have a look on your post. i had read some.
wants to say something about myself.
My real name is NOYON ( its means - eYe ). and for net i mean in paltalk - some ppls know me by emo name. coz i have a nick in paltalk. EMOTIONAL SONG. And llPreciouS HearTll ...
my age is 28 over and 29 running. me from bangladesh. am too much emotional and much more innocent by sensitive sense.
all of my brothers and sisters married by love. and they has two or three kids. my two elder brothers got married, when they was like 26 and 27. and my two sisters got married when they was like 19 and 20 years old. and am the last one.
i had a love in my life at 2000. our friendship was started at 10th october at 1999. after some days - i asked her about our relation. thn she said me - its just a friendship. nothing more. and she was laughting. thn i said her - well - i wont like this friendship. i like that friendship which can reached the marry.
that day she went to her home and she was like angry on me. i got her feelings. and thats why i just called her after one day. i said - am sorry for everything. and i wont any relation with you. coz i dont like this open minded friendship. and i hate that girl who like to make two or more frienship with males.
she just cuted the phone. and i was so sad for every thing. sometimes i was thinking - why am like this. why i cant be like others.
after 6 days - she called me. and told me sorry. i just said her - please dont be sorry. and thn she told me - you was right. now am feeling love on you. i was wonder. i wasnt able to believe my left ear. she told me to meet with her for some hours. thn i went to her. when i was meeted with her thn she told me something about her choice. i mean - abour her like and dislike things. i said her - i can accept everything. but i have a problem. i cant make friendship with more girls. i need only one. who is alone no male friend. who is innocent like kids. emotional like blind mad. honest and holy like an angel. and i need an innocent face. not an attraction face. but yes an innocent face. so that - when i will see that face - thn i can fondle it. i need an emotional heart which heart can kill me by true love. and i hate to look at place-religion-money and something like that. and i wont accept if you like to make other friendship with males. thn she asked me - are you jealous ? thn i said - no. am not jealous. its just a feelings of love - that i have one person - who is only for mine. and me also only for her. its not jealousy - ofcourse its just a feelings of true love. if you can agree with my all thinks thn well. you are most welcome to my life.

10Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:16 pm

lil-cutie941

lil-cutie941
Good friend
Good friend

is this a real story??

11Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:41 am

PreciouS HearT

PreciouS HearT
Friend
Friend

You didnt read the main things Smile

12Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Jeissel Denise

Jeissel Denise
Founder
Founder

cause its long

13Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:59 pm

lil-cutie941

lil-cutie941
Good friend
Good friend

nah
i skimmed it

14Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Jeissel Denise

Jeissel Denise
Founder
Founder

whats skimed?

15Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:12 am

PreciouS HearT

PreciouS HearT
Friend
Friend

lil-cutie941 wrote:is this a real story??

Look at the name of title...
A real story about Award. And its mine real life story...

16Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Jeissel Denise

Jeissel Denise
Founder
Founder

whats skimmed?

17Icon Re: A Real Story About My Award Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:25 am

PreciouS HearT

PreciouS HearT
Friend